1. Portable cushioned toddler seat. 2. Perfect for feeding the baby. 3. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 4. Easy to transport and clean 5. Help your baby sit upright 6. The durable, low density foam is lightweight and easy transport. Product Show
FINEHOPE is established in 2002, covering with 7000 square meters plant and 1000 square meters office area. In the pass fifteen years, we are just commit to make PU product. Currently already become the most professional manufacturer of PU product in China, due to have builded a strong R & D team, advanced PU production equipment, high-end testing equipment and maturity quality management system.
1) 30 persons of own technical R & D team 2) 12 persons of QA team 3) one year guarantee after complete production 4) over 15 years experience of manufacturing PU product 5) already get ROSH, ISO9001:2008, REACH certificates 6) 12 production lines, 12 sets low pressure reaction injection machines, and 4 sets high pressure reaction injection machines allow support reliable lead time.
1) Why you choose Finehope?
Finehope is the most professional manufacturer of floor mat in China, which has a professional R & D team, advanced PU production equipment, professional testing equipment and perfect quality management system. We have 12-year cooperation experience with CAT, FIAT, TVH, GGP and other famous enterprises. We provide them with one-stop service from R & D to production to match their customization demand.
2) What are the advantages of choosing Finehope?
* Product quality assurance, delivery guarantee, good after-sales service
* Cost-effective, fast development efficiency, professional operation with integrity
* Finehope will conduct all testing analysis and then work out testing standards to reduce dispute of quality standard between customers and manufacturers.
* Help customers develop and design new products.
* Has rich experience in the design and processing of pu products.
* Finehope is a high-tech enterprise in China with domestic and international invention patents technology andintellectualproperty.
3) What are the differences between Finehope and domestic peers?